8(a), Woman-Owned, SDB
424210 - Drugs and Druggists' Sundries Merchant Wholesalers
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541613 - Marketing Consulting Services
541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541711 - Research and Development in Biotechnology
541810 - Advertising Agencies
541820 - Public Relations Agencies
541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Overview of WTG
- Corporate headquarters of WTG is based in Los Angeles, CA with offices in Palo Alto, New York, New Delhi and Washington DC.
- Leadership team has decades worth of experience in top tier healthcare companies
- Clinical advisory board members from leading medical institutions around the world
- Industry advisory board members are executives from Fortune 100 companies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients and Teaming Partners
Strong Leadership Team
WTG’s leadership team consists of graduates from top business schools such as Wharton and Cornell. The technical team has many decades worth of experience and educational backgrounds from Northwestern University and UCLA. Scientific advisory team consists of the top physicians from around the world as well as academic medical research faculty.
Commercial Success with Fortune 100 Companies
We have built a strong business with huge commercial success. Our clients have included larger pharmaceutical, biotech, drug, device and diagnostic companies. We also have key relationships with large private hospitals including Cooke County Hospitals (Illinois), Scott and White Hospitals (Texas), UCLA, Johns Hopkins, UCSF, University of Maryland, Harvard, Cedars-Sinai, Mt. Sinai and others. Our industry advisory board consists of executive from companies such as Johnson & Johnson and General Electric.
Strong Clinical Focus
Have a decade worth of corporate experience in developing and implementing healthcare communication programs in therapeutic areas which cause the greatest disease burden in the USA. Examples include: cancer, renal disease, arthritis, heart disease, rheumatology, osteoporosis and diabetes. We have connections to the top medical research institutions, private companies and access to decision makers there. We are experienced in developing and disseminating healthcare communication in areas that cause the largest disease burden in the USA.
Experience with Critical Federal Issues of the Day
Healthcare Regulation Changes
Our corporate experience in disseminating knowledge in cutting edge healthcare advances has enabled us to develop and maintain strong relationships with both clinicians and academic medical institutions. Having access to these clinicians allow us to develop material that is scientifically top notch. Affiliations with scientist/physicians also help ensure that the uptake for our communication tactics are high as these are easily recognized names. We have worked in tandem with academic medical institutions including Johns Hopkins, Harvard, University of Chicago, Scott and White Hospital, University of Tennessee, University of California, Los Angeles, University of Wisconsin, Madison and others. This experience also allows us to have a ready audience that we can leverage for the appropriate healthcare communication tactics.
A core competency of WTG is developing programs that enable optimum and accurate billing/coding and reimbursement according to strict federal guidelines. During the 2005 implementation of the Medicare Modernization Act by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), WTG played a key role in communicating new Medicare rules and regulations to a wide variety of physicians and their patients. With the new Health Care Reform, we believe that WTG’s previous experience will be a key tool in implementing the new reforms accurately.
Electronic Medical Records
WTG has working relationships with large and niche medical record companies including Cerner and Oncomet. Cerner owns the largest hospital EMR systems in the world and Oncomet is very well integrated into private cancer clinics. Relationships with these companies allow us to target healthcare communications in a very customizable manner at the point of care. Additionally, analysis of the EMR data, in a HIPAA compliant manner, allows us to identify unmet needs that would significantly improve healthcare outcomes.
Professional, Medical and Scientific Staffing and Research
WTG has a decade of experience working with physicians, nurses, physician assistants, medical technicians, practice managers, billing/coding staff, medical clinic staff, imaging specialists, clinical researchers and scientists in the following therapeutic areas: diagnostics, devices, cardiovascular, rheumatology, nephrology, oncology, women’s health, genomics, personalized medicine, diabetes, endocrinology, metabolism, osteoporosis and other areas.
Scientific Advisors from these Medical Institutions (a few noted only)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins
- NYU School of Medicine
- University of Maryland
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Howard University
- George Washington University
- Scott and White Hospitals
- University of Texas
- Cook County Hospitals
- University of New Mexico
Therapeutic Areas of Expertise and Example Programs
- Oncology - Clinical case studies for targeted therapeutic in colorectal and head-neck cancer
- Rheumatology - Development of Key Opinion Leader identification program
- Nephrology - Agency of record for long-acting Erythropoietin Stimulating Factor
- AI/HIV – Market research on therapy resistance for patients
- Cardiovascular - Clinical decision support for electronic medical record system
- Diabetes - Nursing education on helping patients manage diabetes
- Diagnostics - Speakers program for oncology diagnostic
- Devices - Physician clinical tool for carotid stent and imaging
WTG Key Differentiators for DHHS
- Small Business Administration certified mechanism to do business with the US Government-8(a)
- Key relationships with large private hospitals including Cook County Hospitals (Illinois), Scott and White Hospitals (Texas), UCLA, Johns Hopkins, Harvard, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Cornell Weill, NYU, UCSF, Cedars-Sinai, Mount-Sinai, and others.
- Strong DC based account management team with ability interface with US Government Hospitals and decision makers
- Strong network of medical clinics
- Highly educated leadership team with ability execute all aspects of market planning and sales