Technology and Consulting for Profitable Market Entry
Our products include pharmaceutical, drug, diagnostic and group purchase as well as services to develop business. WTG customers have included Amgen, J&J, Roche, Genentech, BMS and other large Biopharma companies. We offer and recommend the following steps to our customers for optimal business development and profit: Market Research, Market Planning and Strategy, Product Launch Sales, and Business Development.
Step 1 - Market Research - Identify the Best Customers
Example: A large dialysis chain asked us to build a plan to sell a specific service to their patient base.
Deliverables: Surveys, Summary of Fit, Analysis of Variance, Parameter Estimates, Statistical Report and Recommendations
Step 2 - Market Planning and Strategy - Build a Plan
Example: A novel Imaging Diagnostics tool. Using our technology WTG Insight we analyzed the multi-variable situations to define the optimal strategies.
Deliverables: Build business plan, build brand plan, sales projection, PR and tactical plan
Step 3 - Product Launch - Implement Plan
Example: Chronic Kidney Disease Drug Launch for a large biotech company
Step 4 - Sales and Bus Dev - Find Buyers
Examples of Company Products We Have Sold:
- Bristol-Meyers Squibb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Proctor and Gamble
WTG Key Differentiators for Healthcare Product Manufacturers
- Small Business Administration certified mechanism to do business with the US Government
- Access to decision makers and procurement officials in the US Government healthcare departments
- Key relationships with large private hospitals including Cooke County Hospitals (Illinois), Scott and White Hospitals (Texas), UCLA, John Hopkins, etc.
- Strong DC based account management team with ability interface with US Government Hospitals and decision makers
- Highly educated leadership team with ability execute all aspects of market planning and sales